Hawk CDJ of Forest Parkis currently seeking customer focused experienced Service Advisors. Join our busy team and work with some of the best in the business. Bi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule repair appointments
- Greet customers in service lanes
- Generate appraisals and estimates
- Write repair orders and follow up with the customer
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions by providing excellent customer service.
- Strong listening & communication skills
- Commitment to customer service satisfaction
- Be very detail oriented
- Experience in a leadership role or Service ASM preferred.
- Previous success in resolving customer service issues
- A high level of professionalism and courteousness
- A desire to be in the automotive industry
- Sales experience
- Knowledge of vehicle repairs and warranty work is a plus
Bi-lingual is a PLUS!!!!
Hawk Auto's commitment to you:
- Full Benefits Package
- Hourly rate plus commission
- High Customer Satisfaction for Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement - We Promote From Within!
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today s Customers
Hawk Auto Group is proud to be an automotive leader in our communities.
We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships. If you are looking for a long term home and a great opportunity then apply today!
Employment offers are conditional until successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including drug screening and MVR check. We are an equal opportunity employer.