Position located in Salida, CO
Serious inquiries only
Must be willing to relocate
Automotive Service Advisor
Relocation Assistance & Sign On Bonus available for qualified candidates
Chrysler, GM and Ford experienced Service Advisors- We want to speak with you!!
Town & Country Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Salida is a very busy and growing Service department in need of experienced Service Advisors. We are interested in candidates with any manufacturer experience, preferably Chrysler, GM and Ford. We offer a clean and friendly working environment and brand new state-of-the art facility. We have the small town dealership feel but with a large dealership work flow.
Do you enjoy the outdoors? Located in the heart of the Rockies, and a short distance from Canon City and Buena Vista areas, you can enjoy the beauty of Colorado all year long- Skiing, Snowboarding, Hunting, Fishing, Off-Roading, Four-Wheeling, Hiking, Biking, Camping and so much more! We have so much to offer you here in Salida, CO!
- Consult and interpret customer needs for the mechanics.
Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters.
- Understand customers problems and arrange for appropriate service.
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics.
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times.
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Previous Service Advisor experience required
- Dealership experience required- preferably Chrysler, GM or Ford dealership experience.
- X-Time and/or Dealertrack experience preferred
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Very competitive wages
- Full Benefit Package, including 401k with matching
- Bonus plans and Spiff programs in place
- Professional working environment
- Relocation assistance and Sign on Bonus available based on experience and/or certifications
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Town & Country today.
Apply online now
Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
For questions, please call Bryan Hartman, Fixed Operations Director, at 719-###-#### ext. 3201.